Operating KitDex exchange is basically the same thing than operate a centralized exchange, with several differences:
- 1.You always be the owner/possessor of your crypto assets. You don't need to deposit your funds nowhere because decentralized trading operates right from your wallet;
- 2.Zero-gas fees for limit orders;
- 3.Don't need KYC to deposit assets (but positive when buying using Transak and Ramp hosted services);
- 4.Be anon*. Nobody will follow your paths or study your trading behavior. With decentralized trading you are another anon swapping crypto. (*remember that CEXs deposit addresses are monitored so if you deposit to a Centralized Exchange from your ERC-20 wallet you can be tracked by them).
- 5.Any Ethereum token can be imported.
You can see the buy/sell orders (at the left) and the last operations for that pair in the right.