Comment on page
Managing deployed contracts
- Access the 'Manage Contracts' section from the main dashboard or the menu.
- Here, you'll find a list of all your active and past contracts. Use the search and filter options to quickly locate specific contracts.
- Check your deployed contracts and click in the «Manage» button to set the conditions of the specific contract, make amendments, among other options.
After clicking in this button, you will be redirected to the following screen:
- Network were was deployed
- Image for this contract
- Type of contract
- Contract address (auto generated when deployed)
- Link for the specific block explorer were this contract was deployed.
Pressing this button will trigger the «create» or «mint» NFT function that will send you to the following screen:
- Name: fill the name for this specific NFT.
- Description: Describe this NFT in detail. You can use the “Generate Image with AI” feature to create an automated image based on the description you have placed. If you are not interested in using this generation function, don't worry! It is not obligatory.
- Blue image silhouette: click on there and upload your image following the modal
Click on «Add image» button and upload your image. It will be saved on IPFS to guarantee permanence until you decide to delete it yourself.
- «Add attribute» button: make this NFT special or rare among others from your collection and add several attributes or traits. This is helpful as well if your Edition Drop is focused on gaming or loyalty tiers.
- «Add NFT» button: After you finished your first NFT you can click on there and keep adding NFTs as we did with the first one.
You will be able to mint 30 NFTs per batch. After you finished you can add more editing the contract.
Once you minted your NFTs, your contract dashboard should look like this:
Now lets click on the first NFT and lets review the options inside it:
To set the conditions for this specific NFT drop, please click on «Add claim condition» button. Clicking there will open the following options:
- Name: Place the name for this drop phase.
- Start Time: this will be the date for this drop. Must be in a future date.
- Wait in seconds: timeout before the release of this drop.
- Total items to claim: How many NFTs will exist for this specific drop?
- Total items to claim per wallet
- Price for each item.
After you finish filling all the data for your specific NFT, please click on the blue «Create claim conditions» button and sign digitally with your wallet. Wait for the network confirmation (~10 seconds) and click on «back to NFT list» navigation menu.
Set the claim conditions for the other NFTs you've created and voilá! Your Edition Drop is completed!
Last modified 1mo ago